2011/11/27

Advent, Advent..

Today it's the first of 4 Advent Sundays!


This Advent is as long as possible because the Holy Night is on Saturday and I really enjoy that. (27.11 - 23.12.2011)
So I have more time to spend with all the Christmas-stuff like baking cookies, drinking hot punch and mulled wine, singing Christmas songs, gift-wrapping, ...



It's an austrian and christian practice to have an Advent wreath.
Today we light the first candle and on the next 3 Sundays the other 3 candles will be added - one by one :)

We've been at a traditional outdoor-event typical for the time before Christmas with some friends today. On Wednesday I want to visit the "Salzburger Christkindlmarkt" - I'm really looking forward to that because it's a special thing for me every year!
I hope it's snowing soon, it's much more romantic with snow-covered roofs and trees <3


xoxo, Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen