2012/01/24

~ Glossybox N°2 ~ Valentine Edition ~

Yesterday the second Glossybox Beauty made the way to "my castle" - finally!!
It's a special valentine-edition in my favorite color: barbie-pink <3





The box itself is awesome.
It's so cute, you can use it as a storage-box for your jewelry or make-up.


And that's in my Glossybox N° 2:

01 - CLINIQUE - High Impact Mascara
02 - JANSSEN COSMECEUTICAL - Lip Balm
03 - KÉRASTASE - Elixir Ultime
04 - KIEHL'S - Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
05 - STYX NATURCOSMETIC - Aromatherapie Mandarine Orange Bodymilk


The LIP BALM is my favorite- I never heard about the brand (Janssen Cosmeceutical), but I really like how it tastes and my lips are sooo smooth after using.
I like everything inside, the Clinique mini-mascara is perfect for my small beautybag in my handbag, Kérastase has great products, also Kiehl's and Styx is an austrian label I already know and like!


I'm happy with the products in my Glossybox, once again.

Looking forward to N° 3!

xoxo, Maria

1 Kommentar: