2012/01/28

What to do on Saturday..?

The BF was out all day, so I had to occupy myself alone today.
Of course, I prefer spending time with him, but sometimes I enjoy days like this.

At first I went to the gym at 9.00 a.m. - starting the day sporty gives so much energy for the rest of it!!

Back at home I had to do lots of housework.. putting fresh linen on our bed, doing the laundry, clean up the apartment,... After lunch the enjoyable part of the day started: I made myself a manicure, watched a repeat of the last Victoria's Secret Show on TV, read in "The little Black Book of Style" by Nina Garcia and sorted some photos I want to stick in my photo album..




During the day I made some pics I want to share:

Potatos with baby spinach, red onions and bacon for lunch.

There are thousands pics on my computer, but I always prefer to get a
little selection printed to stick into a photo album ~~~ memories <3 <3 <3

Have a nice weekend!

xoxo, Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen