2012/02/01

missing the daylight

The most important thing for perfect photos is DAYLIGHT (at least for my judgement).
It makes a picture much more natural, colorful, bright and softer.

I'm at the office from 7.00 a.m. to 5 p.m., thus there are only weekends to snap pictures and furthermore daylight depends on the weather.

So you can imagine how I feel when days are short and when the weather leaves much to be desired.. I really like all seasons, included winter.
Snowy landscape, ice-cold and fresh air..
But I'm longing for bright and sunny days like these when I shot pictures like the following:







I hope there will be some more days to catch the atmosphere of bright winterdays.
The weather forecast promises arctic temperatures.

Side benefit:
Freezing temperatures mostly come along with sunshine and cloudless sky!

xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen