2012/02/25

N° 3 ~ The February Glossybox

On Friday the postman suprised me with the new Glossybox <3





Look what I've found in my Glossybox:


(01) COSLINE Eyeshadow - Nr. 803 Silverblue
(02) ISSEY MIYAKE L'Eau d'Issey Florale
(03) JESSICA COSMETICS Jessica Nails - Nr. 160 Strawberry Fields
(04) L'ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL tecni.art Air Fix
(05) SWISS HAIRCARE Volume Mask
~~~~~~~
To be honest I have to say: I'm unamazed..
There's nothing in the box that makes me say "WOW".. 
 ~~~~~~~
The hairproducts are useful and I always try to get more volume to my thin and spare hair and the hairspray has the right size for my purse, I'll certainly use it!


I really like the perfume most, I love the flowery smell - mandarine, orange blossom, rose... smells like spring <3


The nail polish is cute, but more for my toes than my fingers..





 
The eyeshadow stick.. what should I say.. to say it as short as possible: I don't like it.
I'll never use it, I don't like the color and I don't like how it smells.. For me the product smells old and spoiled.. Sorry, I'm just honest..


 ~~~~~~~
For me, the best and most useful item is the box itself.
After using the first box for my daily make-up products and the second one for my jewelry I'm using the light-pink box for my manicure utensils:


Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next Glossybox <3

Have a nice weekend!!
xoxo, Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen