2012/03/30

N° 4 ~ Glossybox March


Today the postman brought me the newest Glossybox..
another box full with girly surprises <3




It's always exciting to open the cute pastel rose box and have a look at the inside..
I like the cute details, the ribbon, everything..


  
What should I say.. I am very surprised -instead of 5 products I found 7 (!!) goodies in my Glossybox!

Beside of the 5 "regular" beauty-products there are 2 extras - but look for yourself!

My box contained:


Artceco ~ Eyeshadow Pearl (Nr. 29 Pearly Light Beige)
Eau Thermale Avène ~ Thermal Water Spray
Korres Natural Products ~ Basil Lemon Showergel
Saint Charles ~ Lily of the valley bath salt
Schwarzkopf Professional ~ BC Oil Miracle


EXTRAS:
Manoa Cristal ~ Nail Shiner & Tiroler Nussöl / tyrolian nut oil alpin sunblocker



I really like every single product - looking forward to try all of them!


My favorite is the Saint Charles ~ Lily of the valley bath salt. It smells like spring <3

The product I'm most curious about is the Schwarzkopf Professional ~ BC Oil Miracle, can't wait to try out!

Also the Tiroler Nussöl / tyrolian nut oil alpin sunblocker catched my attention, perfect for little mountaineer like me!

I'm totally happy with this months Glossybox, can't wait to get to te next one!

Anybody who got the Glossybox too, what's in yours?

xoxo, Maria


1 Kommentar:

  1. I got the exact same products in mine! Eli :)

    AntwortenLöschen