2012/04/06

HOLLAND collection by O.P.I


2 more awesome bottles of nail polish found their way into my "polish box" - this time from the new collection by O.P.I !


It was a hard decision beetween 12 smashing colors and finally I've chosen two absolutely girly ones:


It goes without saying that all colors of the HOLLAND COLLECTION are named related to Holland:
~~~
Vampsterdam, Wooden Shoe Like to Know,
Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?,
I Don't Give a Rotterdam, Thanks a WindMillion, ...
~~~

My choice:

Kiss Me on My Tulips & Pedal Faster Suzi!

"A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink" and "This pink lavender shimmer will have you >wheeling<"

I love the names of the O.P.I polishes, they're so special and always funny, I think beside of the great quality and fantastic colors it's the reason for the success of O.P.I !!

The whole collection:


What color(s) do you prefer??

Happy weekend!!
Don't worry about the weather, spring will be back soon :)

xoxo, Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen