2012/04/25

Party at Lisbon


We had only 2 nights at Lisbon - time to party!!!


Martini ~ our favorite drink <3
here: @ the "rooftop bar" of Hotel Mundial

This post is picuture heavy!! ;D


We arrived on Friday, after dinner with delicious seafood and wine we went back to our hotel to take a nightcap at the hotel bar. I have to confess that we got a few more..





On Saturday we had another awesome and very funny dinner with more delicious seafood and more wine. I really could get used to eat fresh fish, scampi, mussels,.. every day <3

After dinner we went to the Hard Rock Cafe Lisboa, I didn't expect very much but it was great there.


We got a place at the bar and had the best cocktails ever - have a look:

~ fruity cocktail surprises ~


~ me & some of my colleagues ~





Thank you guys for having a great time!!

There will be another sightseeing-post tomorrow <3

xoxo, Maria

Kommentare:

  1. Looks like an amazing time! I'd love to go to Portugal but I haven't yet. I read you're from Salzburg. I was there (briefly) in November and went on the Sound Of Music Tour (like all the silly Americans, lol). Wish I had more time, but it was an action packed, 9 day, 7 city European tour! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You really should! Lisbon isn't the most beautiful city I've been to, but it's really cool and I like the area around it, the Algarve must be great!!

      Haha, the Sound of Music Thing is really funny, it's so famous for tourists - I hope you had a great time!

      Sunny greetings from Salzburg =)

      Löschen