2012/05/19

1, 2, 3 - new summer dresses

Temperatures are getting higher and near to 30°C - hello summer!
It's a little weird that it's so hot in may, normally temperatures in Austria aren't like that...
But don't think I'm complaining about that, no, I love it :))

The warm weather was a perfect reason to go shopping at lunchtime this week, because I needed some summer dresses - I found this 3 wonderful pieces:


The lace dress is from H&M, the other two are from Vero Moda.






I can't wait to wear them, I'm sure they will be part of an outfit post this summer.

But now I have to 'work' at my tan, I'm still too pale for my new dresses.. My sun lounger is waiting for me at the terrace ;)


Happy Saturday!!

xoxo Maria

Kommentare:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the lace & coral dresses...soooo jealous of your weather!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your coral dress is adorable, love this color for summer :) great purchases !

    Fashion and Cookies
    You are invited to enter Romwe Sunny Summer Giveaway: win a pair of sunglasses plus $ 80 gift card on Romwe ! until May 27th :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. thank you for your sweet comments :)

    AntwortenLöschen