2012/05/02

~ Glossybox April ~


Oh I love the April Glossybox!
It's full with great products Y




There are always 5 beauty products in the Glossybox, in this one was an extra:
a Glossybox bag:


So cute Y

I showed you the essie nail polish in my yesterdays post, here are all products I got in my Glossybox:




01 / ESSIE nail polish ~ mint candy apple (99)
02 / JOICO ~ K-Pak® RevitaLuxe™
03 / KIEHL'S ~ Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution
04 / MARIA GALLAND ~ Écrin de Gloss 185 SPF15 (Fraise)
05 / RAU COSMETICS ~ Silvercream


My favorite is the essie nail polish, I probably never would have bought myself this color.
I also adore the Maria Galland Gloss Y


For me the most interesting product is the Kiehl's serum, I have to try it soon!
The revitalising JOICO hair treatment smells like heaven! I've never heard about the brand Rau Cosmetics but the Silvercream also catched my attention - 5 great products!

Definitely a fabulous Glossybox!! Thank you for this great choices Y

xoxo, Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen