2012/05/04

NOTD ~ birthday nails

I turned 25 on wednesday - aaaah!! That's a quater of a century...

Today I'm going to celebrate my birthday with my friends but on wednesday I got my first present - from my colleagues, thank you so much!

They know about my passion for nail polish and I love pink and I was born in may, so they have made the perfect choice with CHANEL ~ MAY!


It's my first nail polish from Chanel and I heard so many good things about it's quality so I could not wait and tried it on the same day:


YYY


I love the girly color - another nail polish for my polish collection! :)
It will be one of my favorites this summer for sure!!

Now it's time to take a bath and dress up and then let's get the party started!!

Have a nice weekend!!

xoxo, Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen