2012/05/28

OOTN ~ girl's night

My friend Theresa and I had a girl's night on the last weekend. We planned that for a long time because we haven't been out together for ages. After watching the nerve-stretching final game of the UEFA Champions League we drove to Salzburg to have some drinks, we danced in the clubs and had so much fun :)


We changed the location 3 times - I was so glad that I took flat shoes with me for that ;) After dancing the night away we came home just in time before sunrise. It was such a fun night, can't wait for the next time!



I was wearing:

sequins vest . H&M
top . ZARA
pants . Vero Moda
shoes . Deichmann
bag . Pat Calvin
belt . pimkie
ring . I AM
bracelets . H&M
nail polish . essie peach daiquiri

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend :)

xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen