2012/05/29

stocking up..

.. my polish-collection with two new colors from essie Y



essie is finally available in Austria so I had to buy one or two and maybe some more soon ;)



For now I chose "sand tropez" and "peach daiquiri" but I also got my eyes on "big spender", "fiji", "tart deco" .. and many more :)

I tried "peach daiquiri" first:


I like the color so much, it's just perfect for summer! I wear "peach daiquiri" on my toenails for more than a week and it's still not chipping. 

xoxo, Maria

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love Essie!I got the red one a month ago and it lasts for more than a week on my nails!Great for lazy girls like me ;)

    I have an international giveaway on my blog.You have the chance to win a handmade headband from my Etsy shop.I'd love you to enter here:
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/giveaway-time.html

    AntwortenLöschen