2012/06/13

new in - beauty goodies

I confess my vices.. clothes, food and: beauty products. But I think people who read my blog sometimes already know that ;)


N°020 tropical pink



Nivea sun sun spray 'protect & bronze'
Jade Maybelline color sensational popstick gloss-lipstick
Astor mascara BIG BOOM!

I got the sun spray from the dm Facebook page were you can join to be a "dm scout" to test beauty products - if you are fast! The products are availaible for a short time, there were 300 sun sprays and I had luck and got one, they were out of stock after 3 minutes!


Unfortunately it was raining the past few days so I had no chance to try it.. But weather forecast promises warmer and sunnier weather for tomorrow and the following weekend - please let it become real!!


I really like the Jade Maybelline lipstick, the soft pink color is perfect for my daily make up. I thought it would be more glossy on the lips but it's a soft glossy shimmer and the best thing is that it isn't sticky.



The Astor mascara is ok, my eye lashes are very long and so I need volume, that's what I miss a little bit about this one.
xoxo Maria

This 3 products are new in my bathroom cabinet:

Kommentare:

  1. ich muss diesen lippenstift unbedingt mal ausprobieren!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag ihn total gerne, allerdings sollten die lippen frei von make-up sein, sonst wirds schnell ein sehr unnatürliches rosa und garnicht mehr glossy..

    AntwortenLöschen