2012/06/18

new in ~ summer sale

Last week I was looking for a denim jacket. I didn't find one I liked but I found some other peaces I took home with me.. all on sale Y



This bag and the sandals make me so happy - I was looking for sandals like this for some time and the bag is a perfect mate for them.
Definitely my companions for the next weeks Y

I was looking for a top that matches with my pink pants and so I found this one:


I've seen the combination of pink and a sandy beige and wanted a top in this color to wear it with colored pants. So simple but I love it!

Also new in my wardrobe: 2 silky skirts, with a simple top they are perfect for hot summer days at the office.



black / white / yellow

and

blue / white / red



: all from New Yorker :


xoxo Maria

Kommentare:

  1. love the skirts! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Tasche ist toll. <33 *__*

    Liebe Grüße
    Caddü // » andersfarbig

    AntwortenLöschen