2012/06/23

summer nails

Another time at the drugstore and I came home with 3 new nail polishes for my collection..



Two from essie, one from Catrice:

from left to right:

Catrice - 030 Meet Me At Coral Island
essie - bikini so teeny
essie - off the shoulder

I felt in love with this babies immediately when I saw them at the drugstore.
The colors are so perfect for a hot summer, so I couldn't resist.. Y

My favorite is 'off the shoulder', this adorable pink from essie, you can see it in this post.

I also tried 'bikini so teeny' yet and liked it. I wore a deep purple dress and really liked the combination. I think the color also looks good with yellow, dark blue and white but I think it's better for the toes because it's not suitable for daily use at the office.


xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen