2012/07/21

~ July Glossybox ~

The new Glossybox is in - earlier than usual - hooray ;D

The box is a special edition and colored in toxic green because of the cooperation with "SIXX AUSTRIA", a new television channel here in Austria, especially for women.


I got this 5 products in my Glossybox:

01 : CLINIQUE - High Impact Mascara
02 : EUCERIN - Sun Creme LSF 50+
03 : FIGS & ROUGE - Balm
04 : GOSH - Mineral Colour Pigments
05 : L'OCCITANE - Green Tea Shower gel


01 : It's the second time I found a mascara from Clinique in my Glossybox. Just one week ago I bought myself the original size of the 'High Impact Mascara' so it's nothing special for me. Sadly I didn't get the Clinique 'All about eyes' creme.. I want to try it for a long time :-/

02 : I'm happy about the Eucerin sun creme for the face. I'm going to make holiday in the mountains and for that a high sun protection is very important! I'll take it with in one week - hopefully the sun will be shining!!

03 : The balm from Figs & Rouge smells very intensive (like roses), a little bit to much for my taste. But I'll give it a try because soft lips are so much better to kiss ;-)

04 : I don't know why but I always get golden products in my Glossybox.. I prefer 'cold' colors like rosé because it fits much better with my skin. So I have to use the GOSH mineral pigments very sparingly, maybe as a highlighter.

05 : My favorite is the shower gel from L'occitane! The smell is just WOW - so refreshing! Can't wait to try it! I heard about the brand a few days ago, my colleague told me about it, maybe I'll buy some of their natural products soon.


Summary:
I like the SIXX box :)
There are 3 products in original size, that's a very good deal!
I'll try/use every single product and can't wait for the next one Y


Happy weekend!!
xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen