2012/07/06

new in - ZARA SALE

After many days of waiting and trying to winkle some information out of the sales assistants the SALE at ZARA finally started last Thursday - guess where I went first in my lunch break! :)

What should I say.. I came out with a full shopping bag - and here are my bargains from ZARA SALE:



I'm so in love with this neon pink blazer - can't wait to wear my newest neon additon with a simple white shirt an blue jeans Y



This white blazer also puts a biiig smile on my face - so perfect for summer and matching just perfect to this patterned top I also found on the SALE stand.



Happy about this great pieces I decided to finish my midday-shopping-trip and went back to work. But on the way to the cash desk this bag catched my attention.. I couldn't resist and took it with me too..


Did you already get some bargains from summer sale??

xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen