2012/07/16

snippets #2

It's time to share some INSTA-pics again Y

I've been a little bit remiss with posting.. But I've been a little bit busy the last time.
I bought a new car - very spontaneous.. but I'm so happy about it. My old one is definitely done! So I think it was a good decision. Sadly to say that now I have to save money - that means no more shopping spree...

After that I made a little trip to Vienna with my bestie - short but so much fun - after that I was sick.. but now everything is back to routine :)

Here's a little update:


:: some stuff for pimping the flat ::
:
: office outfit ::
 :: climbing with my favorite workmate ::



:: bright office outfit ::
:: afterwork drink ::
:: humanic sale ::
:: summerly glossybox ::



Have a great week!!
xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen