2012/08/24

Glossybox | August

When I came home from a long day at work on Tuesday I found the new Glossybox in the mail - finally! Another special collection in pink - STYLE UP YOUR LIFE!


But excepting the color and the 'STYLE UP YOUR LIFE'-ribbon I can't find anything else that points out more about the cooperation with the 'style adviser'... 

The products I found in my Glossybox are completely different from the product descriptions on the info-card in my box - lucky me!




What I got in my box:





1 : GUERLAIN - LA PETITE ROBE NOIRE Eau de Parfum
(original size 79,00 € / 50 ml)
++
The new fragrance from GUERLAIN, smells fruity & bloomy - roses, licorice and pachouli.
I really like the fragrance, I'll wear it definitely!!

 ( one of my favorites )




2 : CLARINS - BI-SÉRUM INTENSIF "ANTI-SOIF" MULTI-HYDRATANT
(original size 49,50 € / 30 ml)
+
SOS skin care for dry skin,
I like the decent and fresh scent and my skin always needs moisture.




3: MARIONNAUD - NAIL COLOUR - 'praline'
(original size 4,90 € / 5 ml)
~
Another nail polish for my collection ;)
I already have a similar color but I can't never have enough..
The color would be good for fall, at the moment I prefer more intense colors.



4: ALESSANDRO - PEDIX FEET HEEL RESCUE BALM
(original size 14,95 € / 100 ml)
~

A balm with sheabutter and tea tree oil against corneal.
A big 'thank you' from my happy feet ;)



5: MARIA GALLAND - HUILE LUMINEUSE
(original size 35,00 € / 50 ml)
++
It's a sun bathing oil, I really don't know why it's in the box now
because summer is almost over but I really like the product.
Great scent and it gives your skin a great golden shimmer!

(the other favorite )




Also in the box: a coupon from Marionnaud, going to redeem it soon!


Summary:

A lot of girls have complained about their boxes,
seeming the spreading of the products wasn't really fair.
If I had got the products on the info-card I also would be unhappy.
I would have gotten the Clinique high impact mascara the third time!!

I was lucky enough to get 5 products I like, respectively I have a use for,
they are all new for me, never tried one of these products before.

2 original sizes, 3 samples - good deal!
Already looking forward to the september glossybox!!


Happy Friday!

xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen