2012/08/04

INSTA LOVE ~ Tyrol

I'm back!

I've been in Tyrol for some days with my BF and my family for vacation. We stayed in the lovely hotel 'Bergfried' at Lanersbach/Tux, a small village in the middle of the Alps.

One week filled with culinary highlights, hiking in the tyrolean mountains, relaxing at the spa and enjoying time with my loves Y

Before I'm going to share some pics of the wonderful nature and our activities there, here's a short update of the INSTA-pics I took during the past week:




1 : on the road
2 : first way: exploring the spa
3 : breakfast in the mountains
4 : view over tuxer valley


   

5 : liquor for more power
6 : tyrolean cheese noodles
7 & 8 : mountainbiking up to 1.700 m above sea level,
the e-bike made it possible for me ;)




9 : pretty
10 : the glacier from Hintertux
11 : too much delicious food
12 : chillin' in the sun




13 : the happy cow
13 & 14 : more & more yumminess
16 : Schlegeisspeicher - impounding reservoir (1.800 m above sea level)

If you want to follow me on Instagram: notyourdarling

Happy weekend!
xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen