2012/09/01

Douglas Box of Beauty - my first one

Anyone who knows the "Douglas Box of Beauty"?
My friend Kathie told me about it and I had to try it! :)


It's a surprise-box filled with beauty-products, like the Glossybox. But there are some differences:
  • there is a new box every two months
  • the boxes are limited and only available for a short time
  • the day and time to order is communicated some days before via newsletter
  • there is one product in the box which is orignal size and this is intimated
  • the other 4 products are a surprise, you only know the brands
  • the price is only € 10,- (no shipping to pay) 


I was happy enough to catch a box, they were sold out very fast this time and I like every single product in it!!
 

There is a coupon in the box:
10% reduction if you buy one of the products of the box, not bad!

And here are the products of the "Douglas Box of Beauty" from august:


The original size product:
COLLISTAR, SILK EFFECT EYESHADOW, NR. 24 PLUM
(normal price: € 15,50)
Great color for blue eyes and for fall!


The other products:



JIMMY CHOO EDT. (4,5 ml)
A bloomy & fruity fragrance in a cute little bottle. Like!

GUCCI FLORA GARDEN Bodylotion (50 ml)
Normally I don't use scented bodylotion but this scent is so great,
absolutely in love with it!

BEYU BEAUTY STAR MASCARA (5 ml)
One more mascara to try, never can have enough.

CLARINS BI-SERUM INTENSIF 'ANTI SOIF' (15 ml)
I already know this serum from the August Glossybox
and will use both for sure!


A pretty good deal for only € 10,- I think!
Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to catch a box at the next time too :)


xoxo Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen