2012/09/16

food watch #4

Another post with lots of delicious food-pics..
No it's not boring - I love to eat and share pics ;D



muffins with marshmallow-topping - failed..!
pizza frutti di mare - always the same choice...
I scream ice creaaam ;D
pasta with prawns
 

lots of chicken for the family
Zaunerstollen - sweet gift from Bad Ischl
first pumpkin cream soup of the year
fruity breakfast



saturday-breakfast
fresh fish {char} ..
.. sizzling in the pan
healthy breakfast

The char was one of the most delicious meals I've ever cooked for my boyfriend and me, the fish was so fresh, we bought it from a fisher from a nearby village. I decided to cook the fish very classical - fried it in butter with rosemary and garlic and served it with potatos. It was my first time I cooked a fish as a whole and it was successful :)

For more Insta-Pics you can follow me on Instagram: notyourdarling

xoxo Maria

1 Kommentar: