2012/09/17

NOTD & essence 'wild craft' LE

'get wild' - that's the slogan of the current LE from essence. The colors really catched my attention, so I had to buy something..

The LE is available since the beginning of the month, I know, I'm a little late with this post..

This essence LE is inspired by shades of nature:
fur, tree bark and green moss, it's perfect for now - for fall!



 
What I've bought:

: mono eyeshadow :
02 out of the forest - 03 mystic lilac - 01 rosewood hood


: lipstick :
02 rosewood hood


: highlighter powder :
01 let`s get wild


and last but not least
: nailpolish :
03 mystic lilac



Today I tried the nail polish for the first time. Usually I prefer bright and intense colors like different shades of pink, nude & red but this color - called 'mystic lilac' - is so perfect for fall!
Colors like this are very elegant and fit with many pieces of my fall-wardrobe so I'll give it a real chance ;)



Have a great week!
xoxo Maria

1 Kommentar: