2012/10/26

first view on my haul for fall

As already announced here are some pics from a part of my latest purchases for fall.
I know, I spent way too much money on shooping this month but I am so happy with my new pieces and some of them I really needed - I swear ;)

Let's start with one of women's biggest vices: shoes!



This khaki boots are perfect for taking a walk in winter or a visit at the Christkindlmarkt. Can't wait to wear them for the first time!!

My new brown boots match sooo perfect with my new pants (later in this post) - so I had to take them with me! ;D




For the next thing I was looking for weeks and I finally found the perfect for me! I've seen so many chain-necklaces on other blogs, most of them in gold, but I prefered a silver one. Now I found the perfect necklace - YAY!! Matt silver an in the right length, here you can see:




I bought some colorful pants for spring and summer but for fall and winter I prefer darker and less intensive colors so it was time to stock up my wardrobe with some new pants. I choosed a black one - you never can have too much black pants.. simple blue jeans for a casual office-outfit and a burgundy one because it's such a perfect color for fall!!




Next: There was a top I couldn't resist to buy, a simple white t-shirt with a black cross, embellished with little black rhinestones.




The next and last addition to my wardrobe needed some time. At first I thought about buying the grey version of this sweater at H&M's online-shop but it was sold out very fast. Then I tried on the light pink one at the store but didn't take the sweater with me. All good things come in threes so I tried on the mint sweater - which one I bought :)




khaki boots : Deichmann
brown boots, chain necklace, top, pants : New Yorker
knitted sweater : H&M


xoxo Maria

Kommentare:

  1. tolle sachen! und wegen dem vielen ausgeben haben wir doch (leider) alle ein kleines bisschen schlechtes gewissen. (: der grüne pulli von h&m sieht voll toll aus! wie viel hat der gekostet ca? O:

    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hab den pulli heute an und liiiebe ihn!
    wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, dann hat er € 24,95 gekostet, letzte woche gabs ihn noch im shop! :)

    lg maria

    AntwortenLöschen