2012/10/24

natural beauty by 'The Body Shop'

When I read about this new pore-minimizing product from 'The Body Shop' in a magazine I bought it at the next day. The price is great (about € 10,-) and it's a natural beauty product with tea tree oil so I have to give it a try!

My skin isn't oily, I don't have many blemishes - but I don't have an even teint.. I tried so many products to minimize my pores and now I hope this 'Pore Minimiser' will work for my skin.




The sales assistant was so nice and gave me a little tin with the night treatment of this product line to test it. The smell of the tea tree oil is very intensive and my skin needs more moisture but maybe it works together with the 'Pore Minimiser'.

I also bought the new 'All-in-One BB Cream' from 'The Body Shop', the brightest one, sadly it's a little bit too dark for my teint - but I like the texture. The BB cream ist white and it's getting darker while applying. I've to get tanned, not easy at that time of the year ;D





Do you have problems with your skin or can you recommend a product for a perfect teint?

xoxo Maria

Kommentare:

  1. Wie bist du mit der BB Cream zufrieden? Kaufempfehlung? ;)
    Liebste Grüße
    Kathi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. 100%ig hat sie mich nicht überzeugt :( und im moment ist sie mir leider etwas zu dunkel, und das obwohl ich den hellsten ton gekauft habe. die BB cream ist angenehm auf der haut, nicht maskenhaft, aber mir persönlich deckt sie zu wenig - verwende sie eher zum auffrischen des make up als allgemein als foundation - also die suche nach der perfekten BB cream geht weiter ;)

    lg maria

    AntwortenLöschen